ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Snowfoam

Clio Trophy
Hello

so my Autobrite Magifoam is nearly all gone, think it was really good stuff, should i try something different? or go with the same again

cheers :)

Gus

ClioSport Moderator
  182Turbo,DCi90
Hello

so my Autobrite Magifoam is nearly all gone, think it was really good stuff, should i try something different? or go with the same again

cheers :smile:
I started with Autobrite magifoam ages ago and have tried the more popular ones since and have settled on KKD Blizzard. Blizzard gives lovely thick foam and clings for ages - probably the longest cling time out of the ones I have tried. Smell is tutti fruiti.
Cleaning power is good too, obviously not as strong as the citrus based ones but it wont strip wax which is what I want.
http://liquid-elements-uk.myshopify...zzard-advanced-snow-foam-tutti-frutti-edition

497adam

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 172 phase 2
I have recently tried Gtechniq's and was the best I have tried so far ( tried valet pro, Avalanche and various autobrite ones)

Golf 7.5R & Clio 200
What are you after? Cling power, or cleaning power etc?

For cleaning power, I haven't found anything that beats Avalanche on a well protected car. It's just not very thick and doesn't cling very long!

Golf GT & A4 Avant
AF avalanche has alsways worked well for me, As has valet pro advanced nuetral snow foam on well maintained and protected cars.

If you're looking for something more aggressive powermaxed TFR is cheap and works well. Suitably diluted I've not seen it diminish wax and sealants any more quickly.