ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Snow Pic!

Golf GT TDi 130
Nothing too exciting, just thought id post my latest pic seeing how everyone else is posting pics of their cars in the snow. cant wait for better weather to give it a good cleaning.

pic size might be dodgy....

pics007.gif

Golf GT TDi 130
haha! didnt know new golfs came in snow but ok! i cant see the resemblance myself but thats prob coz its my car.

Golf GT TDi 130
clio head said:
T he he...looks good jelous thou had about 3mm of snow this aftermoon...but it was gone in a hour!!! :( :( :(

wherabouts are you? this is in North Scotland so dont be too jealous! that pic was taken yesterday and theres no sign of the snow on my car melting. will scrape it off tomorrow tho, ive been neglecting it!

182BG
Trail182 said:
No idea why but I think it makes your car look more like a new golf?

Wierd lol

that is weird, the instant i looked at it, i thought it was a golf, i think its where the snow hides the headlights.

It snowed here for about 20mins, nothing layed, just looks like its been raining