ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Snow foaming.

Mr R.

ClioSport Club Member
  A special one.
You not going to essex today then?? Lol

I think it comes in the bottle ready to go, green I think it is.
If you buy that then at least you know it will/should work.

As I said though, get the "proper" stuff next week for future foaming and for the next car you buy. ;)

Herr Flick

aka Herman Ze German
Lol. Was supposed to start on the garden today but I fancy tidying the car up instead.

Whats the the purple shut people put on the alloys to clean them?

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
Lol. Was supposed to start on the garden today but I fancy tidying the car up instead.

Whats the the purple shut people put on the alloys to clean them?

Iron x mate but you won't get that in Halfrauds.

Look for the purple wonder wheels stuff that's pretty good.

Mr R.

ClioSport Club Member
  A special one.
Wonder wheel's hot wheels but its fortunes from Halfords.

Loads cheaper from Morrisons and its 500ml.

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
This stuff
nuge2agy.jpg

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
I've been looking at Asda,Tesco and a couple of other places and can't find it anymore.

Like Scott said it might still be in Morrisons.

It is guys, £4. About to use it on the family fleet en masse. I'll take some before and after shots.

Clio 182 - RB
Whilst we're on the subject, can any of you guys help me out, got some AutoGlym Shampoo Conditioner and i find that its not bubbly enough and just looks like water when applied to the car.. Anyone know anything i could get today thats bubbley?

Whilst we're on the subject, can any of you guys help me out, got some AutoGlym Shampoo Conditioner and i find that its not bubbly enough and just looks like water when applied to the car.. Anyone know anything i could get today thats bubbley?

Bubbles isn't a sign of a good shampoo chap, just FYI. It's more about how slick it feels on the paint.

Having said that AG shampoo is shocking. If you need a halfords buy get Megs gold class or order something like born to be mild/lather/Gwash online.

Clio 182 - RB
Bubbles isn't a sign of a good shampoo chap, just FYI. It's more about how slick it feels on the paint.

Having said that AG shampoo is shocking. If you need a halfords buy get Megs gold class or order something like born to be mild/lather/Gwash online.

Cheers pal, don't know that much about 'detailing' cars just trying to get in to it more and reading up on posts.

Herr Flick

aka Herman Ze German
Link to what I need?
got a little attachment that came free with the snow foam stuff. Will that be any good? Lol

Typhoon

Gangsta
ClioSport Moderator
My birthday today and I got a snow foam lance :D

Its the Karcher one. Not the free one with it but the proper one with the adjustable knob etc.

Will test it out tomorrow and give you my feedback!