ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Snow Foaming?

RB 182 Gordini
Just saw your thread and was thinking about this at the weekend when I was detailing my own car:

If you already have a Pressure washer etc is it just the extra bits you have to buy or is it a completely new kit you need?

53 Clio 172
I bought a lance a few weeks back from 'cleanyourcar' and its brilliant along with being priced well.

I bought snow foam from there aswel and it works a treat.

Any of the main detailing sites e.g. 'I4DETAILING' or ULTIMATEFINISH' or 'ELITECARCARE' will do them for around the same price-ish

Fabia VRS
I got mine from i 4 .. really good website im always using them

Just got to get myself a pressure washer now

Bumder With A Buffer
Looking to get a snow foam set up...

What do I need, where from, and how much?

Cheers

Well I found this, considering I already have a small pressure washer...!

http://www.i4detailing.co.uk/acatalog/HD_Snow_Foam_Lance_1L.html

Thats what you want. Although make sure you get the correct fitment for your type of pressure washer.

Then you will want some snow foam, so if you were buying the lance from I4detailing id get this as well...

http://www.i4detailing.co.uk/acatalog/Valet_PRO_pH_Neutral_Snow_Foam_1.html

Or over on detailing world they do some group buys on snow foam that might still be running.

Seat Ibiza
Ah yeah, I just saw you on there. Which one do you have, is it like a push fit connector on your Nilfisk lance?

Clio 1.2 16v
Most of the lances from the traders I imagine will be very similar. I got mine from Tim at CYC a while back and its been great, always got good service from him too.

Clio 172 Phase 1
I got mine from autobrite, was on offer at the time for 39.99 not sure what the price is now.

Awesome peice of kit, never clean my car without using it ;)