ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Snow abs/tc

clio sold :(
Bit of a strange on so ill explain
Just left work on the way home as usual and I slowly reached a speed of 60mph and the car started to vibrate and shake quit violently so I backed off and it stopped so I thought that was weird. So I carried on and when I was onto the next straight again I got upto 65mpg keeping and eye out and again violent vibrations almost like if you loose traction and the abs/tc kiks in to correct it.
So I pulled over checked over the car and wheels and they're all good
What would cause this!? Wheel were balance last month and it didnt happen on way to work at 8am this morning.

Only idea I have is that. There's no snow on the roads but in my work yard theres loads and when I drove down our yard the wheels and arches got caked in snow. So before I left I got a wooden spoon and cleaned the arches. Could snow behind the wheels trip the traction/abs!? Any ideas !? Going maccies in an hour so will try and do 60mph again

clio sold :(
Thanks for the 10000s of replys
Had the wheels off cleared the snow . And its fine so must have been snow on abs rings!?