ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

SNO!zone - Xscape Snowboarding MK

SG9 Forester STi
Morning All,

Sorry haven't been about much on the meet scene recently, have been hugely busy with work (relocation).

Anyway, a suggestion by Scrooge was to get a meet together at Xscape's Snozone.

http://www.xscape.co.uk/milton-keynes/concessions/sno-zone - Buckinghamshire, Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire MK9 3XS#

It's not too much of a trek from the South east area and I reckon it'd be a good laugh to get everyone together for something a little different. I for one have never done anything like this so whilst I'm likely to gain an injury it does sound like fun :D.

I just want to see who'd be interested in going along...

Discuss.

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
Me and Lesley go boarding there sometimes, certainly some huge carparks and plenty of places to eat etc :)

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
You can do both there, snow boarding and skiing, I ski'd last time, great fun.

I'd be more than up for another blast up there. Proper knackering day though.

Vicky - IMO you'd be better off on skis.

Listerine & Poledo
+1 do ski's Vicki.

Unless you've been a skateboarder previously, in which case Snoboard would probaby be similar (i don't actually know, I've never done either).

When would you be thinking of sorting this little event out for?

Listerine & Poledo
Did I say they were?

:rasp:

In any case, it's all about the skis for me. start with 2 and see how many I've still got when I get to the bottom.

also, waterproofs are for losers, at the snodome it's all about jeans, t-shirts and a flimsy coat.

It's not even cold in there, really.

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
Did I say they were?

:rasp:

In any case, it's all about the skis for me. start with 2 and see how many I've still got when I get to the bottom.

also, waterproofs are for losers, at the snodome it's all about jeans, t-shirts and a flimsy coat.

It's not even cold in there, really.

I normally wear waterproof trousers and and a hoody.
If you are boarding you end up sitting down to put your bindings on, not good in jeans!

Listerine & Poledo
I dont board, I ski.

No waterproofs is just an extra incentive to stay on a vertical base.

Evo 5 RS
I'd be up for it, not been skiing in years though. Depends when too. Vicky it's fine, you'll just have to accept that you'll look like Bambi standing up for the first time for a few hours lol.