ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Sniper Elite 3

Ph 1 172
Anyone got this on Xbox one just played first level on purist loving it so far just as good as sniper elite v2

It's alright but the controls aren't very fluid using a 360 controller on PC. Given some more time, I think it'll be pretty entertaining.

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
Looked at this on the XBone store. Looked like a bit of fun, refused to pay £55 for it though!

Ph 1 172
Currently playing it on authentic difficulty f**k me it's hard-core. Nothing better than blowing someone's bollacks to pieces from 100m...what's everyone's longest shot?

Cub.

ClioSport Moderator
I had it from release. Completed it. Thought it was good, like the others probably the best sniper game out there. Only on purist though, with wind and bullet drop. Makes it a challenge. Multiplayer is gash, just like the others though :(

Finding the long shots without looking online is nigh on impossible aswell. Some of them are miles from where you would naturally look on a level.

b****cks shots are hilarious.

AdDaMan

ClioSport Club Member
I got it on release and thought it was absolute w**k. The dumbest AI I've ever come across. (Or the cleverest depending on which way you look at it)
I gave it a few hours and then sold it. Nowhere near as good as 1 and 2.

Need to finish v2 and get this, never got the hang of setting mines and trip wires as cover though.

Last edited:
  Yaris Hybrid
Need to finish v2 and get this, never got the hang of setting mines and trip wires as cover though.

Only place I did that was in this railway signal box (I think thats what it was) on one of the final missions. Loads of guys were storming it so I had to set trip wires and mines across the doors so I didn't get overwhelmed.

Evo 5 RS
Completed this the other day. On Elite skill setting. I spent all but the last mission doing it properly. On which I ran rampant through it.

It's ok. Definitely not what people were after, but still a good play if you can get it cheap enough.