ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Snetterton 26th Feb

2004 clio 182 ff
im same as danny. saving for a hol to SA atm so might just pop along for a watch.............. althought i know i'll want to get out there!

Trafic 140dci
It's looking pretty promising for me, well gonna be there regardless as Dean0o0o is having my old gearbox, but weather providing i should be on track, anyone want to be my passenger? :)

ph1 172
Well.....have paid for the parts about a week and a half ago, chased them and still no parts!!

Going to be on their back today aswell as I am in desperate need for them. Hopefully will have my rear springs back mid week so should bring the back end down a further 15mm then will be out on track:)

ph1 172
Not sure there will be much point me doing this one as I have just realised I have worn my crummy tyres down to nearly the limits, which is bad as they aquaplane like crazy atm but fantastic news at the same time as I can now get some decent rubber........595rsr's I think:approve:

If anyone else is going to be there I will pop over and watch though

ph1 172
Yep Federal's. Supposed to be good so I will be the judge of that;) Everyday use and track days. I would like to get one track day in before we go to the ring though.

Trafic 140dci
Oh dear, don't really want to do another wet track day, the last one was a bit of a fail tbh, but i need to go regardless as Dean0o0o off here is having my old gearbox.

Focus
Wouldn't take notice of the weather 7 days before, few days and should give you a better idea!