ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

sneak pics of the naughty blue.

Clio
well its staying in the garage all week leading up until FCS, I have a citroen berling van to use :dead:, yesterday I clayed her and washed with autoglym shampoo and conditioner. I have also given the arches a good minting with the jet wash, repainted the calipers silver and the drums black. When I put her away in the garage i used the meguairs cleaner wax which came with the clay, then used meguairs deep crystal polish, meguiars tech wax and finally autoglym extra gloss protection, I also gave the engine bay a good minting with autoglym engine and machine cleaner. There is still lots to do in terms of detailing, you will all be pleased to new the new alloys are NOW ON for good :cool:!! I have also got to steam vac my interior, anyway enough talk, here are some sneaky shots :evil:!!

DSC01139.gif

DSC01140.gif

DSC01142.gif

DSC01143.gif

DSC01144.gif

DSC01145.gif

DSC01147.gif

DSC01149.gif

DSC01150.gif

DSC01151.gif

DSC01153.gif

DSC01155.gif

and my personal favourite :cool:!!

DSC01041-1.gif

cheers, Mike

Leon Cupra R 225
looks good mate

2 things though - splitter is as bent as graham norton and it's riding rather heigh! all imo of course ;)

*edit* - correct the above 2 things and it would look mint, slammed 60mm I'm thinking

Clio
aii your exactly right tommy but wait for later in the year, will have meggy splitter, side skirts, lowered ;)

You know what bent the splitter?? all the Rain water lol!! it ripped the plastic bit off under my engine, had to get a new one LOL!! doesnt help hitting deep water at 40mph!!

Leon Cupra R 225
aii your exactly right tommy but wait for later in the year, will have meggy splitter, side skirts, lowered ;)

You know what bent the splitter?? all the Rain water lol!! it ripped the plastic bit off under my engine, had to get a new one LOL!! doesnt help hitting deep water at 40mph!!

ok matey :approve: meggy splitter - good shout, looking forward to seeing this. 172 mk2 skirts? h&r's? ;)

rain water!? f**k me. still I've ruined one on the LCR already :dapprove: ah well. looks fresher!

RB 182 Cup
even though its still high, it really really looks good!! rain water also broke my bumper :( Looks great :D

Clio
hehehe, yeh man wanting the rep side skirts, cant be arsed to waster my $$$ on the full kit... think once ive lowered it, skirts and splitter i will sell her.

850 T5. mmmm Turbo!
looks pretty good that mate, i agree with the lowering though, although i fullt understand you not wanting to get washed away driving through town.

u coming to fcs with us?

m-tec bmw 325 ci spo
cheers mate glad its gone now looking at a 172 tommorow you should put the rears on it will drop the back nicely only a 5 min job cars looking spot on mate nice work

Clio
cheers mate glad its gone now looking at a 172 tommorow you should put the rears on it will drop the back nicely only a 5 min job cars looking spot on mate nice work

cheers man, im wanting an RB 182 in february, will be selling mine soon, the cup springs there was abit of a mistake, guy gave me three cup springs and 1 standard, so i only have 1 rear cup spring atm :(

al

ST on the way...
How did you get on with the PC mission Christine?

Top work Mike :D

Not had much time to work on mine for FCS but managed to get it glazed last night and the trims done, will give it a coat of Glanz on friday and do any last minute bits that need sorting, it's hard keeping on top of a car that does 20k a year :S lol

Clio 182
looking good :)

out of interest, where do you lot get your evo stickers from? I didn't get one when I subscribed, if thats where!

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M

i didn't. :(

bloody weather means i will be going to fcs without a PC session.:mad:

ah well, if you're still ok for doing it after the show sometime, that would be ace, same arrangements etc.:D

al

ST on the way...

i didn't. :(

bloody weather means i will be going to fcs without a PC session.:mad:

ah well, if you're still ok for doing it after the show sometime, that would be ace, same arrangements etc.:D

Tell me about it :dapprove:

Aye, deffo sir :approve: i'm sure we'll get a decent weekend at some point! :)