ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Snappys Wheel re-trim service

Well after the lovely summer we had my car got so hot inside that the thumb grip that had a very small tear in it gave up went brittle and practically fell off , i decided to get in touch with snappy after hearing about his work!

It was a big shame about my 182 wheel as it was in pretty good nick bar the right thumb grip, no melting what so ever !

Decided that id find a second wheel and send him that he agreed this was fine, so i dropped on one quite cheap ! it was abused but it didnt matter and was exactly what i needed !

Before

null_zpsa0a07cd8.jpg

null_zps1bae55d3.jpg

null_zpsb178cc94.jpg

And after

DSC_0796_376_zpsb36694ab.jpg

DSC_0794_374_zps325454f9.jpg

DSC_0793_373_zps76447bed.jpg

DSC_0792_372_zpsf9759bb8.jpg

DSC_0791_371_zpsfc08efe7.jpg

DSC_0789_369_zps9cdedbc8.jpg

DSC_0797_377_zps48d73d9f.jpg

DSC_0798_378_zps83682d82.jpg

DSC_0799_379_zps3515febf.jpg

Cant recommend more ! Took him two weeks bang on the day and because i delivered it and collected it, it was £120

Thanks for reading
Dean

Pat 182

ClioSport Club Member
  cliosport 182
That's spot on mate :cool:

Andy message me earlier and is starting my new wheel :clap:

Cant wait

Cheers Pat

Cup, Lude & Z
Lovely work!

On another note, in pics 5, 6 & 8 your tommy sauce levels are getting dangerously low mate!!

Last edited:
That's spot on mate :cool:
Andy message me earlier and is starting my new wheel :clap:

Cant wait

Cheers Pat

I bet what colours you choose? his work is sublime , i cant wait fit it now !

Lovely work!

On another note, in pics 5, 6 & 8 your tommy sauce levels are getting dangerously low mate!!

Dude your a life saver i nearly missed that !!!

We cant wait for ours to be done :)

Hes doing quite a few atm by sounds of it !! they do look awesome though , what colours you go for mate?

I've been mulling over getting him to do mine for a little while now but like yours, (was) my wheel is in pretty good condition. No melting, intact thumb grips etc so I've been putting it off as I simply couldn't see the point.
Got a silver 182 as well and I've seen that design crop up a few times so I don't feel as bad stealing it! :p

Take a few snaps of it once it's actually in the car.

mk1 leon cupra r
Was a pleasure to retrim the wheel for you mate ,nice to meet and put a face to people who have there wheels retrimmed . Was thinking of going to the big clio forum meet next year so i can meet alot more of the guys and girls who have had wheels done.
Does anybody know what date its going to be ?

Was a pleasure to retrim the wheel for you mate ,nice to meet and put a face to people who have there wheels retrimmed . Was thinking of going to the big clio forum meet next year so i can meet alot more of the guys and girls who have had wheels done.
Does anybody know what date its going to be ?

No thank you mate, your works sublime and too many people will mouth off when they get bad service, i like to compliment people when they do good work !

Sure you will be warmly welcomed mate :D not sure on a date though !

I've been mulling over getting him to do mine for a little while now but like yours, (was) my wheel is in pretty good condition. No melting, intact thumb grips etc so I've been putting it off as I simply couldn't see the point.
Got a silver 182 as well and I've seen that design crop up a few times so I don't feel as bad stealing it! :p

Take a few snaps of it once it's actually in the car.

Haha i havent seen the colour scheme yet but im sure its been done loads lol , ive just seen them in blue lol looks ace though !

Ill get loads when its fitted probably going be Saturday :D

Renault Clio 172 Ph2
I've gone for the same scheme, hopefully mine will be coming soon, he's got quite a waiting list for the postals... Canny wait, it's the one thing that will finally tidy up the what looks like a shocking interior!

I've gone for the same scheme, hopefully mine will be coming soon, he's got quite a waiting list for the postals... Canny wait, it's the one thing that will finally tidy up the what looks like a shocking interior!

Join the club mate :D i havent had time scratch my rear end atm , i have to refit the decat to stop blowing, sand the headlights , oil and filter , sort my leaking headlight washer then fit the steering wheel :S its never ending lol