ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Snappy, the steering wheel guru.??

Nine468

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio Trophy,BMW X5,
Can anybody tell or help me get in touch with Snappy, as im in need of e re-furbing of a steering wheel.
Cheers Dave W.

Nine468

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio Trophy,BMW X5,
Ive PM,d him twice now, and as yet no reply, must be busy.....

Danith

ClioSport Club Member
  MX5 ND2/220 Trophy
He's MEGA busy! He does all sorts, not just renault wheels.

Stay Puft

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
Text/whatsapp him.. he replied to me within the hour. He hasnt been online for 9 days!

Jack!

ClioSport Club Member
Is this now a full time business for him? Does he have another job? I wonder how many wheels he's done now and how much he's making? Deserves every penny though, his work is immaculate, puts most 'proper' refurb companies to shame.

Danith

ClioSport Club Member
  MX5 ND2/220 Trophy
He has a smart little workshop he does this in his own time I believe. Works for Bentley as a trimmer I think so that's why he's so bloody good!

Rojer

ClioSport Club Member
If you don't hear back from snappy you can also go to http://royalsteeringwheels.com/ Jack is very good and reasonably priced (best to call him). I had mine done a couple months ago.

20170128_120646.jpg
20170128_120702.jpg
20170128_120708.jpg