ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Snapped front spring on 182 cup!

RB 182 FF cup pack
Pulled of the drive the other morning and Bang!! drivers side front spring went car has not been used as much lately as ive been car pooling to work! Thought i'd just as well replace the lot with an aftermarket spring kit but didn't want any thing too low or harsh! K-tec suggested Eibachs pro spring as a good alternative to standard cup springs anyone got these fitted or had any experience with them?

the saying is pros for go and sports for show.

Pros are good for handling

Sportlines are very popular though because they give a small drop and handle well too.

RB 182 FF cup pack
Ive read the thread, seems a lot of people rate the sports! Thing is i'm booked in for the pros to be fitted, which in the long run maybe best as i may sell the 182!:( i wouldn't mind getting a R26 next year

Ring them up tell tell you you want the sportlines instead.

Seriously you won't regret getting sportlines.

Imo if you did sell the 182 sportlines are more desirable then pros because of that little drop which makes the car look better.