ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Smoothed bullets

Had abit of spare time this afternoon so I sanded my 1.4 bullets smooth and painted them gloss back. Can't decide if they look alright or look s**t, was even thinking of sourcing a decal in yellow saying "?.?"

Yes I know before anyone says it, I have to much time on my hands. lol.

Attachments

• DSC00133.JPG
    DSC00133.JPG
    197.4 KB · Views: 262
They'd look better in blue, I had them on my Clio smoothed. Couldn't get the writing off properly though as they were the 2.0 badges and hence metal/coated :(

Ollie's Silver Cup
Did do one in the same colour as my wheels but I ran out of paint to do the 2nd one. So I just did them both in Gloss black.

Think like in your original post, the yellow decal idea could work well :D

I'll be up your way again soon I think, just around the corner again most likely! :rasp: lol

DB.

BMW 440i
If there going to be smooth, i think they have to be the same colour or it looks a bit odd!

DB.

BMW 440i
Yeah, I meant the same colour of the car. Just re read what i wrote...Duh!!

Could be a good project though respraying the lot ;)

Gash ;)

Get a yellow decal that says Renault Sport mate?

Good idea that Daz, Might look in to that one.

Yeah, I meant the same colour of the car. Just re read what i wrote...Duh!!

Could be a good project though respraying the lot ;)

Hmmm, I can see that going very badly haha!

I got bits and bats off with my sander, which made it even worse haha. I just primered them like fook and thought 'be reet' :D

Haha! I tried that at 1st but the primer just kept cracking and wouldn't cover, so I had to start again.

Grow a pair! lol

In all fairness, i wouldn't myself as when i tried spraying something on my old car it looked sh*t and ended up taking it to a bodyshop!

Haha! To be honest I've done my wheels and bullets now and the finish on them hasn't been to bad, especially for a rattle can virgin :eek:.

I have thought about doing my side strips because the dull finish on them doesn't look the best.

One Phat Clio
Had abit of spare time this afternoon so I sanded my 1.4 bullets smooth and painted them gloss back. Can't decide if they look alright or look s**t, was even thinking of sourcing a decal in yellow saying "?.?"

Yes I know before anyone says it, I have to much time on my hands. lol.

Im the same, my bullets say 1.4 16V

I want them plain black. You just sanded them completely off then painted them???

Please tell :D