ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

smooth fronted 182 bumper .........opinions ?????

182 BEAN
i photoshopped my182 and smoothed the washers and little gills on top on numberplate .......... opinions people ?????

:approve:

Attachments

• 1824.jpg
    1824.jpg
    66 KB · Views: 406
  • black wheels.jpg
    black wheels.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 266
  182 BEAN
also wheels are trophy wheels do they look better grey or how iv changed them black ??????

182 BEAN
but the campus bumper is not as big ??? my mate works in a body shop so ent gonna be loads do u think it looks ok tho ???

Suzuki Ignis Sport
but the campus bumper is not as big ??? my mate works in a body shop so ent gonna be loads do u think it looks ok tho ???

Direct fit as far as i'm aware... but if ur mate can give u a big discount then ur bloody lucky! :rasp:

182 BEAN
Thought it was smaller due to wings ........ im gettin my carbon bonnet 2 moz so ill post some new pics up :D

Last edited by a moderator:
  145db Euro'd clio
make your car your car. im sure there would only be a handful of people on here that like my car. do it mate! my car has a smoother front bumper. and personally i like it

TrackCar & F30 330d
Hmmmm i kinda like it, But if you were going to do that then you might as well smooth the numberplate resess out and stick the numberplate higher

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
im with plummer just looks like a cup bumper but theres no blanks

* Just took a second glance, i wouldn't get rid of the strip just the blanks

JB

RB 182 Cup
Think we're friends on fb mate I recognise the car.

I wouldn't smooth out the bumper, just fit a 3/4 plate they make the front of Mk2s look tidy.

182 BEAN
smoothed number plate recess stuck on plate does anyone kno the legal smallest plte you can get ?????

Russ Rallye

ClioSport Club Member
Smallest 'legal' plate is the original one, i'm sure there are many variations you can 'get away with' but none will be legal. As for the mods, an inferno on grey turinis is awesome as it is, wouldn't mess about with smoothing the bumper or the carbon bonnet imo.
Russ

More poke than viagr
Looks great, definatly do it....also makes it different to everyone else's clios lol

VaVa
I could be barking up the wrong tree here, but I was under the impression that you need headlamp washers if you have Xenons, by law.

non sport
i like it!!and its different to what everyone else has!!and if your mate works in a bodyshop even better!!go for it mate

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Hmmm not sure if want!

Carbon tailgate will look silly imo.