ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Smeatharpe Airfield Pics (bit late!)

Constantly tidying up pics and trying new things and I've finally got around to some of the airfield pictures (had well over 1000 to go through so it was always going to take some time, a few of these go back to October 05!)

Anyhows...only changes from original image are hours of messing with highlights/contrast/colour/levels etc, and cropping.

76490623-L.jpg

--

76490590-L.jpg

--

76490591-L.jpg

--

76490608-L.jpg

--

76490601-L.jpg

--

76490642-L.jpg

--

76492595-L.jpg

--

76490612-L.jpg

--

76490626-L.jpg

Rich said:
Sweet pics - Arctic Blue 182 is a great shot.

That's the only one that is still as it was direct from the camera. Got lucky that time I think.

I have more Oms, will see if yours is in there when I get home tonight.

106 GTi
Is a fantastic capture, I am finding the more you shot and more practice you get the better the shots are.

Nik

ClioSport Admin
  Clio Trophy #355
Love the pics of my Trophy Chris. Were these all taken with the Panasonic?

Nik said:
Love the pics of my Trophy Chris. Were these all taken with the Panasonic?

Yes all with my trusty FZ20. Tempted to upgrade to the FZ30 though as it's basically the same but with better resolution (8mp instead of my current 5mp)

I do have more but those are the ones I was happiest with, but as I've had requests...

Chris, got loads of yours mate, always seem to get good shots when I photograph your car, I think its the Turbines as they look great on the move. Here are a couple:

76668851-L.jpg

--

76668854-L.jpg

Oms, just the one...

76668857-L.jpg