ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

SMART REPAIR-DENT REMOVAL-SMALL PAINT FLICK ?

R27 427/500 ALBI
Went over to southport for some pics and was looking good and then had a small mini misshap lucky wasnt to bad, stupid guy in a ford focus swurved and hit me i got £500 From him or i said im going through insurance.
Just need two plastic clips that hold the rub strip on and a good dent-smart repair guy in the northwest.
Lucky no marks on my speedlines just rubber marks ..phew :(

IMG_1283.gif

Anyone know a rough guide to how much this will cost its a small crease on the arch

can anyone recommend anyone who would be able to repair this week and is reasonable.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
You're going to smart repair your new 197?

Jesus wept! Fix it right or don't fix it at all! That will look f**king shocking with a smart repair.

FS!

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Can you draw a line on the photo so I can see where the damage is?? :S

197 Albi Blue
I have a small dent on the N/S rear arch on my 197 and because its a double skin panel the dent removal guys will not touch it. They all tell me that it needs to go into body shop for a proper job done on it around the £400-£500 mark.

R27 427/500 ALBI
Woah first of all im thinking it was only small if it has to be done another way ie bodyshop it will i do not skimp on anything i just thought a few guys are good its a very small crease.

i will go to a place i know tomorrow which is a bodyshop and see what they say,

Leigh