ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Smart Phone / iPhone Photography

Fiesta ST-3
I know we have an instagram thread, but who here is into camera phone photography?

I've only recently caught the bug for it after seeing some of Dan Freemans epic pictures. Now I've started, I just can't stop.

My DSLR has been gathering dust. I don't see that as a negative as I would say I'm trying different types of photography.

I use am iPhone 4 and the image quality, with some editing is superb. It's ease of use if amazing along with availability. Where ever I am, what ever i'm doing, my phone is never far away. If I see a shot, out it pops. Before you know it I've taken, edited and uploaded a picture from location.

I also find I'm able to let myself go when editing pictures from the iPhone as they are never highly critiqued. Most my iPhone pictures are in your face with colour etc.

It kills so much free time and now I find myself buying accessories :eek:

Mental.

Ps anyone on instagram can follow me @csthomasphotography