ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Smallest V12

RS6 C7
Makes me sad to be honest, this generation of engineers will be lost shortly, Its all CNC machines now so to real skill IMO. I know my grandad would be capable of similar things but my dad or I would have no chance without using computers :(

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 RS EDC
Think the end states the amount of parts and hours it took

That's amazing. However (and I'm not taking anything away from it either way), is it actually an engine? I don't think it's producing power. It looks like it's being turned over by a compressed air feed. There doesn't appear to be a fuelling or ignition system. Unsurprisingly of course. Just saying.

If he wants to really impress, it needs to produce power and be overhead cam lol :eek:

Yeah, you're right Roy. It ran off of compressed.

There is however a bloke who made a scale replica of a Ferrari, and that did have a working engine. But it was nowhere near as small.