ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Small Dents

Black Pearl Dynamique
It's really starting to get to me now. Little dents about the size of a 5p piece are appearing all over my car. I practically have one in every body panel now. They're not that noticeable but i'm a perfectionist and it's really starting to piss me off. Is anybody else having this problem? Anybody got any advice on curing/preventing it from happening?

take more care where you park.

dont park next to people carriers (they contain clumsy kids)
park next to expensive cars (porshes, mercs etc)
drive round the carpark several times to find the most suitable space
park on the ends of rows so that only 1 car can park next to you
wherever possible take up 2 spaces.

that little lot should get you going. My missus hates it when we go shopping, I spend longer doing my parking "ritual" than i do shopping! lol

however, my 6 year old car is 100% dent free! :approve:

M

mini-valver

^Thats like me!
Chips away or similar would probably be able to sort you out mate.

Black Pearl Dynamique
They're not scratches as such... just tiny dents... like a fly has flown into the car and left a dent sort of thing... :(

182 Cup

that little lot should get you going. My missus hates it when we go shopping, I spend longer doing my parking "ritual" than i do shopping! lol

Grrrrrr 2 spaces,,,total pet hate of mine! I've lately started leaving abusive notes on peoples windows that do this, i'll get my head kicked in sooner or later but sure it has to be done!

Grrrrrr 2 spaces,,,total pet hate of mine! I've lately started leaving abusive notes on peoples windows that do this, i'll get my head kicked in sooner or later but sure it has to be done!

I park in two spaces but only if theirs plenty of other spaces, like at big supermarket car parks

Focus ST
I've literally noticed one 20mins ago on my rear-quarter and I'm f**king livid!

I'm so careful where I park to the point where most of my friends and family think I'm OCD, and it still happens. It was 'ding' free before that!!

Careless c*nts!

Clio 1.5DCI
I had loads around my car, one 50p sized one on the boot, they really p****d me off so I got out DentAway, quality work just youll pay for it.

Black Pearl Dynamique
I'll have to take more care parking in the future, especially once I get myself a 182. Quick, completely off topic question.... do Renault still sell 182s new?

Parking over 2 spaces is stupid imo

Other than that, I agree with Fubars rituals....

i only do it at work mate... and thats because i see people getting out of their cars and without a care in the world hit the next car to them.

plus, im a manager so who are people gonna complain to? lol :rasp:

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
Chipsaway charge between £60-80 a panel,Much better than wasting your factory paint and having a re-spray

ian