ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Small crash damage check

DCi
Someone behind me stalled and ended up in the back of me car this morning.

There is no exterior damage whatsoever but I'm just about to go and stick me car up on ramps to have a look underneath ...

Question is what are the first bits that might of break/bend where should I be looking?

It's a DCi campus... Ta

Chrisgti6

ClioSport Club Member
  MR2,TT V6,Swift,Mini
How on earth did they run into you by stalling!?!

Have you opened the boot yet? This happened to me a few years back, I didn't check it out for a few days and the boot wouldn't close after I'd opened it! Bit of hammering and stuff soon sorted it out!

ps, this was on an old megane coupe I had, so wasn't that fussed about taking a hammer to it! lol

DCi
Why were they so close to hit you after stalling?

no idea, wasn't looking behind me at the moment it happened.

have had the spare tyre out and car up on ramps to look underneath, can't see any sign of the guy even hitting me apart from a line of disturbed dirt on the reg plate!
been round and checked like the seems of where the bumper meets the wheel arch and it looks like nothings moved -I'm really surprised because the impact threw me forward.

Very lucky and grateful I guess.