ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

SLS Knockhill

neil a

ClioSport Club Member
Putting this up on here as they are trying to drum up more interest in the series for 2015. With the changes made to the classes for next year near standard clios should do well in class E , but I think class D will still have a good few 60's lap cars in it.

website http://superlapscotland.co.uk/
Facebook https://www.facebook.com/SuperlapScotland

So.... Whos in? If you are interested in competing please drop a quick email to club@superlapscotland.co.uk or leave your details on here with some basic info - Name, car, rough power/weight.

2015 Class Structure

There are some minor tweaks to the classes for 2015 to try and make the classes fairer.

Pro: > 450 bhp per tonne
A: 351 - 450 bhp per tonne
B: 271 - 350 bhp per tonne
C: 211 - 270bhp per tonne
D: 161 - 210 bhp per tonne
E: <160 bhp per tonne

Also Team Trophy and Road Car Championships to contest as well as the Class and overall King Of The Hill

Provisional dates announced....

Round 1 - Sunday 19th April 2015 Knockhill
Round 2 - Saturday 23rd May 2015 Knockhill
Round 3 - Sunday 24th May 2015 Knockhill
Round 4 - Saturday 25th July 2015 Knockhill
Round 5 - Sunday 26th July 2015 Knockhill
Round 6 - Sunday 20th Sept. 2015 Knockhill

Costs...

The entry fees are

- One day event = £175
- Double Header= £265
- Full Season (6 rounds) = £750

Second Drivers

- One day event = £150
- Double Header= £220

Structure....

4 sessions throughout the day
20min open pit warmup
20min open pit practice
3x2 hot lap Qualifying <scored>
1 hot lap final <scored>

Cayman S, RB 182
I'm in two minds whether to give this a go or not. I'm going to head up on the 7th Dec I think to speak to the scrutineers and see which class I'd be best suited for if I decided to go for it.

Not sure if I'll still qualify for the road class with having the bolt in cage.

neil a

ClioSport Club Member
Give me a shout if your heading up Neil. I'm going to trailer mine up to get checked over aswell.

Clio 182
I was tempted by this if it was still last years regulations.

Think the new ones would put me in Class D but not competitively. I'd also need to alter the car further, which I don't want to do as it's a road toy too.

Normal hot hatch days for me next year I think

neil a

ClioSport Club Member
Same position as me then as will be in the slower end of group D , but looks like some of the top cars from D will be moving up a group.

cpaterson76

ClioSport Club Member
  Supercharged AG 200
Same position as me then as will be in the slower end of group D , but looks like some of the top cars from D will be moving up a group.
you booked in for the 19th then? i'm in the track day after it so i'll come early and give some moral support lol!!

scotiamr2t

ClioSport Club Member
  Mazda 2, Ph1 172
i'll be there to spectate, a few clios entered this year. quite a few interesting cars in the pro class this year aswel

neil a

ClioSport Club Member
Nope Craig I'm back in Malaysia with work , and the car is sitting without a gearbox I'm hoping to get out to the May 24th round. Will be a busy week when I get home getting the car back together and tested.

RS200, LY182, 172cup
2 of my pals are taking part this Sunday, Clio and m3. Going up to get a wee stand and enjoy the day. If you see my ly on mu stand come say hi:smile:

scotiamr2t

ClioSport Club Member
  Mazda 2, Ph1 172
weather looks like it should be decent (then again it is knockhill), you on the MonsterUnit stand? doing there track night next thursday?

RS200, LY182, 172cup
weather looks like it should be decent (then again it is knockhill), you on the MonsterUnit stand? doing there track night next thursday?
Yeah mate will be on mu stand and yeah doing the track night on thursday, still loads to get done though as per lol