ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Slightly lowered, and a wheel refurb

Iceberg 172 Cup
I have lowered my 172 Cup by 30mm and its had a wheel refurb.. let me know what you think, and what should be next (in your opinions) :) clean plates, are on the list.
WARNING: very poor quality photos.. I apologise. Will try and get better ones at the weekend.

Before:
DSC_0084_zps4db75d14.jpg

DSC_0068_zps15475075.jpg

After:
DSC_0094_zpsfb25c56e.jpg

DSC_0089_zps3169a089.jpg

Let me know thoughts... My brothers reckon its hardly any lower, but think its just closed the gap slightly. Dont want it slammed. :) And wheels, look much better now, not bad for £100 from a local man who does refurbs from home.

E46 M3 & UR Quattro
Love silver cups, I think it would benefit from a fresh set of plates though. What springs have you fitted?

Iceberg 172 Cup
Love silver cups, I think it would benefit from a fresh set of plates though. What springs have you fitted?

Just some GMAX ones, til funds allow for coilovers probably. Yeah I will get some fresh plates as soon as its pay day :)

Iceberg 172 Cup
love a clean silver cup, not that i'm biased or anything lol

haha me too, I considered going anthracite with the wheels, but didnt wanna ruin it. Think I'll keep any changes subtle. possibly a caliper paint.. undecided on colour as yet

172 Cup
haha me too, I considered going anthracite with the wheels, but didnt wanna ruin it. Think I'll keep any changes subtle. possibly a caliper paint.. undecided on colour as yet

Wise decision going with an original colour I'd say! Looking good :)

Clio World Series
If he's spent time and money on the out side you no there something good under the hood :) lol what engine has he got in it, is it a turbo? I do like civics nice .

Iceberg 172 Cup
If he's spent time and money on the out side you no there something good under the hood :) lol what engine has he got in it, is it a turbo? I do like civics nice .
Not entirely sure what's under the tbh, it's a conversion of some kind. It goes some. His other brother has the same kind of thing, but has just converted it... Can run at 450+ apparently but is gonna run it at 400ish so he says