ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Slight Tapping noise *Video Included*

Clio 182 arctic
is there something wrong with the video on post #1 or is it something at my end. would like to know if mine sounds the same as yours so i can see if thats my problem.

PH2 172
Mine makes a slightly tapping noise when on tick over and whn you have your window open you can hear it ticking when your driving gets louder when you put your foot down abit. would this be lifters or what?

what was wrong with them Ben?

When removed they were quite rough. Looked abit tatty. But new ones have fixed it :)

is there something wrong with the video on post #1 or is it something at my end. would like to know if mine sounds the same as yours so i can see if thats my problem.

Click on it mate, should load.

Mine makes a slightly tapping noise when on tick over and whn you have your window open you can hear it ticking when your driving gets louder when you put your foot down abit. would this be lifters or what?

No idea, get a video up :)

Clio 182 arctic
yeah i recon its the mani gasket has gone/manifold has warped or cracked, if the ticking is the same on cold/warm then less chance of it being lifters.
can i just ask, y if its cold and warm would it be less chance of being lifters. as mine does it when its just about getting upto temp.