ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Skyline speedo vid

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
there is a video of that white r34 mines skyline taking on a hyabussa.... it beats it! when u can beat one of the fastest superbikes in a car you know your shifting!

BMW 330d :)
^^If I was paying that sort of money I'd want to see a dyno printout of the "900bhp", which was probably achieved when the car was mapped on japanese fuel. I think it would be putting out about 700+ , remapped on uk fuel.

Looking for a ph-quick...
Skylines are the aboslute dogs dangleys! Threre an R33 on streetfire somewhere that jumps off the dyno from the sheer power it puts down. Definately a future car!

monaco blue 172 ..
BLOOOOOOOOODY HEEELLLLLLL FIRE...............THINK ID KILL MYSELF IN ONE OF THEM BUT god it would be fun on the streets lol

Honda Civic Type R
the noise of that thing is scary. i'd s**t myself if that come up behind me. by the way, is the bloke driving that car related to the stig. he looks similar