ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

SKYBOX F5S + 24 MONTHS GIFT GUARANTEE & LATEST CHANNEL LIST SOFTWARE

Trader Rating - 100%
4   0   0
  Looking....
Looking for some advice. With our second baby due soon and the mrs on maternity we are looking to cut down on our monthly out goings a little. Currently we are paying sky over £60 a month and was going to cancel multi room and get a cheap free view box upstairs and come across this

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/SKYBOX-F5...deo_TelevisionSetTopBoxes&hash=item3cdb7ae7d2

Would pay for itself within two months.

Any one got one? Pros and cons? Are the legal?

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Clio 172 cup
The skybox range is a very basic box they are good for what they are but epg and channel list is very clunky at best they are also single tuners so can only watch one channel and record the same channel with USB. The channel lists will also need updating manually on the skybox every so often as sky change there frequencies. Iv personally had skyboxes,dreamboxes and vu boxes and by far the best boxes are the Vu range look at vu duo or the mini vu duo most of the boxes on ebay are clones and are very expensive with big markups on. I personally have a mini vu duo in my setup and it's a good bit of kit. Don't get one if you have broadband with sky legal side yes it's illegal but it's untraceable and they are only interested in the people who supply the subscription.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Clio 172 cup
No worries all I would say iv been doing it over two years all my family have a box with no problems.

Trader Rating - 100%
31   0   0
  SQ5
Do you need multiroom?

If you have a box that's older than 12 months, you can just display your box on all TV's around the house. You can then also keep the multiroom box as a standard Freeview box.

Toms_clio

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  TRACK CAR BREAKING
Why not get virgin media :p I can get you 22% discount and it will be much cheaper in the first place haha

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Renault Clio 1.2 16V
The girlfriend's parents got one of them, they're really good but the channel list can be a bit confusing. Depending which one you get of course.