ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Sky TV

Leon Cupra R 225
Can someone please briefly explain a perfect plan/package for Sky TV if I wanted all the sports(ss1,2,3 & extra) and all the music channels (mtv, mtv base plus the radio stations) not after any big movie channels but if these are included that's great

how much are the basic costs roughly? I want to get it put in before the prem kicks off in august. what does everyone pay for their sky and what package are you on?

if it's good I think I'll then delay getting a new ISP and hopefully will get cheaper broadband through having sky tv...?

Lee

BMW M2C
Basically Sport is £19 a month. Then you probably want to add a two mix packages £15) to that (there are 6 mix packages). If you buy a + box the initial payment is £129.00 then your monthly payment for Sport and two mix packages would be £34.00 per month.

Music is one mix package, you can see the rest here: http://packages.sky.com/see/

'94 BMW 318i
You should definitely consider paying out a bit more initially for a Sky+ box. It justifies the package price as you know that when you're not at home you still won't miss the things you want to watch. That's as long as you remember to set the programme to record before you go out of course :).
Saying that, even if you do forget to set it to record you can still bring the Sky tv guide up on your mobile and set things to record no matter where you are as long as you have a compatible phone.

Leon Cupra R 225
Basically Sport is £19 a month. Then you probably want to add a two mix packages £15) to that (there are 6 mix packages). If you buy a + box the initial payment is £129.00 then your monthly payment for Sport and two mix packages would be £34.00 per month.

Music is one mix package, you can see the rest here: http://packages.sky.com/see/

cheers Lee

has anyone got the HD box? Dunno whether to save for that, but I see that's an extra £10 a month ontop

Lee

BMW M2C
I've got HD. I dropped movies and sport as I never watch either of them, but instead had the 6 mix packages and the 8mb broadband. In total I pay £36 a month for the lot. That's £21 for the channels, £5 for the Broadband and £10 for HD.

New series of Las Vegas starts tonight in HD.:D

Yes, HD is worth the extra.. (especially if you like football as all the premiership games are in HD then :))

Leon Cupra R 225
I've got HD. I dropped movies and sport as I never watch either of them, but instead had the 6 mix packages and the 8mb broadband. In total I pay £36 a month for the lot. That's £21 for the channels, £5 for the Broadband and £10 for HD.

New series of Las Vegas starts tonight in HD.:D

Nice. I really just want the footy but in HD would be great. Just found out I can get Be Broadband (24 meg) so will just be getting sky tv on it's own which will mean more tv package money for HD.

My Dad pays the Broadband :approve:

Tesla MP3 2021
Yep got HD and for movies and sport its amazing!!!!!!

also i have come across nat geo type programs which look pretty good aswell :eek:

Lee

BMW M2C
HD looks amazing. American Chopper in HD looks amazing.

Flicking between some of the decent stuff on Sky 1 and Sky 1 HD you can seriously see the difference.

I never have time to sit and watch movies, and the only sport I watch it motorsport so Eurosport and Motors TV cater for that.

Leon Cupra R 225
Yep got HD and for movies and sport its amazing!!!!!!

also i have come across nat geo type programs which look pretty good aswell :eek:

lol. I quite enjoyed planet earth, that would be pretty immense in HD on our 40" Bravia :eek:

Leon Cupra R 225
HD looks amazing. American Chopper in HD looks amazing.

Flicking between some of the decent stuff on Sky 1 and Sky 1 HD you can seriously see the difference.

I never have time to sit and watch movies, and the only sport I watch it motorsport so Eurosport and Motors TV cater for that.

I really really want HD now! :(

Lee, which packages include Eurosport and Motors TV? I'd need any car related channel aswell as all Sky Sports channels most definitely. No doubt my sister, will ask for all the MTV AND music channels and thus hog the TV!! :mad:

Someone posted the other day that they got a better package from one of the on-street guys?

I guess you just have to find one first... lol