ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Sky tv offers?

Chrisgti6

ClioSport Club Member
  MR2,TT V6,Mini x 2
Does anyone know of any good sky tv offers at the minute? I'm just after a TV package, no BB or telephone. All entertainment channels but not interested in movies/sport.

best I can see atm is £31.50 per month with a free 2tb box and £100 of m&s vouchers.

Anything better out there?

Clio 182
Just renewed mine tonight, all channels plus sports and movies.half price at £27 a month for 12 months. No contract.
We were with them on a half price deal which expired. So we cancelled and the misses called them back up tonight and got that offer.

Austin-182

ClioSport Club Member
All a load of rubbish as they end up charging whatever they want. We signed up to £37.50 for 12 months yet half way through started paying £48.50. I get emails all the time saying price increase by 50p etc etc

aucky

ClioSport Club Member
Easy as. Might take a few weeks to get credited with the cashback to your quidco account, then you just send it to your bank acc.

I think mine was £100 and £120 M&S or thereabouts.

Get the quidco app toolbar for Firefox and it will tell you when you're about to use a cashback site. I've earned hundreds!

You have to click onto the offer through the QC site link for it to work though

497adam

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 172 phase 2
Paid to you by bacs, once they receive it from sky. Done a few things through quidco

Chrisgti6

ClioSport Club Member
  MR2,TT V6,Mini x 2
I went with the Quidco offer in the end. So here's what i've ordered for our new house:

Sky TV entertainment extra+
2TB HD sky+ box
12 month contract
£100 M&S voucher
£120 cashback from quidco
No connection/set up fee
£31.50 / month

Then for BB and telephone

Virgin Media 120mb connection
Phoneline with unlimited landline and virgin mobile calls
£36 / month

Quite chuffed really, better package than I currently have and cheaper.

Chrisgti6

ClioSport Club Member
  MR2,TT V6,Mini x 2
Did you go through Quido for Virgin too?

No, I could have got £20 or £30 cashback through quidco, but it was just easier to call them and arrange moving (we already have Virgin). It was hard work getting them to understand that I didn't want there TV package anymore because it's shite (I hate Tivo!)