ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Sky Box Down, anyone help?

Abarth Grande Punto
Anyone good at fixing sky + boxes??

My box was working fine today but about an hour ago I switched it on and its just continuously searching for channels and then says no signal. I spoke to sky who made me do some LNB Setup but still not working! All wires are okay, no adverse weather. I am really stuck now!
:mad:

Abarth Grande Punto
i did but they want to charge £65 to come and look at it., i just wondered if there where any other quick fixes?

I dunno if it makes any difference but i live in a flat with a communal dish

Had a look at the dish?
Is it hanging off your wall or something? :p

Heavy winds or anything recently?

Edit: Seen your edit - go round everyone who has Sky in your building and see if it's working.

Try and find the distrubtion box for your building. In both apartments we lived in it was in a cupboard in the hall. Ours used to trip out every so often.

clio 182 + cup packs
get onto the building managment its there responsability of the upkeep of stuff that feeds ur apartment

C

Cupster

Could ask sky if any work has been done on your building new box added etc, maybe cocked up somewhere (wouldnt be suprised!)