ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Skoda Splitter ( Get one here)

LY R26 #288
what did you put in the box where it asks your reg or chassis number? lol. I'm ordering mine now.

I just did it and said its for my renaultsport as they look so good.lol. They will take the money off us am sure there a buisness.

clio 182
hi
new on here and just brought a 182 and splitter missing.
is this a direct fit or do you have to redrill holes in new place know its probably been asked before.
only live 5 mins from skoda so can fetch it save ordering off net

RB FF 182
hi
new on here and just brought a 182 and splitter missing.
is this a direct fit or do you have to redrill holes in new place know its probably been asked before.
only live 5 mins from skoda so can fetch it save ordering off net

It's a flexible splitter so you can mould it to fit.

You do have to attach it using self tappers, easier to drill smaller guide holes first in my opinion. You then have to trim about 1.5 inches off each side once it's fitted (a sharp stanley knife cuts through it!).

It's quite an easy job and well worth it for £12!!

516cd881-6038-dffc.jpg

p@blo

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio/A3
Thanks for the heads up. Just lol @ the buying the Renault equivalent.

clio 182
just ordered mine off website as well.
did go skoda but they couldnt find part number and told them it was a splitter and he asked what one was.
gave up in the end and walked out

Yozza'd RB cup
Fitted mine tonight easy as pie thanks again for the heads up looks a lot better than the 1.4 one that the previous owner had bodged on that didnt even reach the edges of the bumper!

Loving the way the description has been edited to include "can be modified to fit renault sport clio"! And i notice they have bumped up the price lol

Last edited:
  07 Campus Sport 1.2
itll fit any clio mate, just bend it to shape, drill the pilot holes and self tap it in, then chop the sxcess of the end. all of the clio bumpers are pretty much th same shape at the bottom

1.2 Clio Dynamique
  Inferno 182 & Saxo
I used this site as couldnt be arsed going to a dealership. Fast and quick delivery although they didnt knock, just lobbed it over the garden gate!