ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Skegness Run 24th 25th April

ITB BG 182
I would like to get there before 10am so theres room for our lot.

What do the long runners think, 9am or 10am?

BG182FF
wow thats early. the sun will be out and my car will get shown up with all the swirl marks on it lol. right, will talk to work and see what i can do

BG182FF
Same here martin, car was owned by a 60 year old before I got it :S btw if the sale falls through of my alloys then I can bring them to this if you like?

BG182FF
im sure yours in better condition than mine lol. yeh if i can make it, not looking good at work, but if sale falls through let me know and we'll sort summat out mate :)

Kat

Clio 2006 Dynamique
Sunday is good for me! I dont mind it being early! Where will be convoy come though cos it will be all different times! We need to sort out a route and some times! Im guessing its going to be Sunday if no one objects.

ITB BG 182
Well people that are coming from Nottingham, Derby, Leicester or Chesterfield.
If you know your way to the Saxondale roundabout near Bingham i would say meet there for roughly 8am and leave by 08:30, easy drive up the A46 past Newark going on to the A17 then the A1121 through Boston and on to the A52 to Skegg.
Anyone joining in across the route i will hand my mobile number for you to call to find out if we have gone past your spot yet or not.

People coming from other areas to meet at the Lagoon carpark near the lifeboat house and at the back of the car park for 09:30 to 10:00.

H

Huffski

Better off coming newark, lincoln bypass, A158 to skegg for you Notts people im a maybe on this aswell might pop up for an hour or so.

BG182FF
Gotta agree with Huffski on that, plus you'll be able to pick me and Kat up on the way through Horncastle :cool: and yes Huffski that's the Kat you know, lol! Hope you pop along, will be good to meet new local people

Last edited:

Kat

Clio 2006 Dynamique
Sound good, just keep me updated and ill be there! Will be joining the convoy at Horncastle if you do come down the Lincoln bypass.

BG182FF
Do you mean pm? Haven't heard anything yet but can't check e-mails at the moment as I'm at work! Keep us posted as it's tomorrow, lol! Car will be filthy with watermarks just to warn people now, lol, hope someone's got a decent camera too!

ITB BG 182
Kat or Harry, is the market in center of horncastle still packed on a sunday or would the bull car park be better?

ITB BG 182
Right the PM not email has been sent out to everyone on both forums now lets hope its a good one.
I plan on being at the saxondale round about for 8 am, so leaving mine at 07:30.
Anyone thinking they will be slow, dont worry as i will be driving at speed limit only.

BG182FF
You have pm!!! Let me know though whether you fancy the layby in high toynton or the bull car park, you've got my number in the pm so send us a text when you know

ITB BG 182
Pictures are uploaded to this thread.
Put your pictures in there too or video.

Was great to meet you all hope to do it again after FCS

BG182FF
Well here's my pics of John in the "sea" if that's what you can call it, lol

P25-04-10_144203.jpg
P25-04-10_144202.jpg

and look he made some friends

P25-04-10_1442.jpg
P25-04-10_1444.jpg

Who then begin to mock him behind his back imitating him, lol

P25-04-10_144401.jpg

Nissan 350z
Sorry i couldnt attend John. I only just landed back in the UK in the morning and i didnt collect my car from Freds until about 1pm. Way to jet lagged and tired from my flight from Sydney to drive to Skeggy.

Good job on organizing this tho. Look forward to more :)