ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Simota Fitted

Clio 182 cup
fitted my simota the other week only just got the chance to post fu*king sh*t hot!!!....just want some assurance sorry for sounded dumb but is it normal for the simota to kick in at 4k and it hardly makes any induction noise in 1st gear is there something i've done wrong or is this normal?

cheers

Clio 182 cup
does anyone have any ideas im a little confused i thought you just bolted the induction no problem...

A3 2.0TFSI QUATTRO
Which simota is it ive got the obe with the carbon case's with filter inside that sits right against front grill

Its quiet when stationary and revving but wjen driveibg there is little noise at bout 1.5k to 2k then at 4k it sounds immense through out the rev range

Clio 182 cup
Yeah thats the one i've got must be ok then its just when you watch other clio's on youtube they seem to have a good induction noise in 1st gear

A3 2.0TFSI QUATTRO
IMG_0098.jpg

Thats mine on eventualy off for jms induction setup

renault clio 1.6 16v
I think where the filter is fine. does go to the back of the battery so it would be more precise.

350z, Subaru Legacy
I've got a standard airbox with an itg panel filter at the moment and I'm going to be comparing it to the simota kit I got from someone on here next week. Hmm rolling road would be interesting...

1.8 Civic EX
I've got a standard airbox with an itg panel filter at the moment and I'm going to be comparing it to the simota kit I got from someone on here next week. Hmm rolling road would be interesting...

I got 1bhp more with the Simota over the standard box + ITG

basically f**k all difference lol makes an awesome noise though! I've fitted mine with a samco bend. Allows the filter to sit a bit further back from the rad and I've angled it slightly so the cold air through the little gap by the passenger side headlight goes straight into it. :)