ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Silvervisions - yes or no poll!

Swift Sport
I can't imagine many CS'ers voting 'no' tbh, we all have them. It's part of the initiation test.

Seat Ibiza FR
I wouldn't say it was chavy at all, just cleans up the look of the car a bit.
They are just indicator bulbs that are silver but flash orange and are just as easy to fit as any other indicator bulb.
Yes, they are legal too.

Before:
IMG_0454.jpg

After:
IMG_0455.jpg

Hope Jason_E doesn't mind me using his pics.

davo172

ClioSport Club Member
  TCR'd 172
Do halfrauds do them? Or any non internet based retailer?

Dont buy the copy cheapo's tho paint flakes off em after a whille my ( mate got some from a show last year LOL ) just philips silvervisions had my silvervisions for 6 years , essential clio mod IMO :approve:

182 FF
Sweeeet, i have today off and cant wait for an internet purchase, i need to see what shops do them, is there a specific pin type or any other wierd info, like 03 plates have different sockets to 05's or anything?

davo172

ClioSport Club Member
  TCR'd 172
Sweeeet, i have today off and cant wait for an internet purchase, i need to see what shops do them, is there a specific pin type or any other wierd info, like 03 plates have different sockets to 05's or anything?

cant remember what pin type they are off hand but they should give you the right ones , if not you can always gently file the one pin off each they will fit anything and work fine thats what i did :D

-J-

RS2'ed 172 Cup
Halfords do them if you must have them today, And its the Offset pins you need if i recall correctly.

Best way is take your current bulb out and take it into the shop with your to compare

182 FF
Hey you lot, what is the specific model silvervision bulb required for a clio 182 04 plate? Tell me now! lol , also are the front and rear the same model.

MK2PH2
You can get them off egay for around £8 for all four delivered. Cheap and make a nice difference. Do it :)