ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

silver vee in woodley

M2 Competition
Not seen that one! Spotted one coming across three tuns crossroads, guessing that was yours?

Theres a trophy in woodley too ive yet to spot yet.

yeah i went across the 3 tonnes a few times today so that would of prob been me.

will keep my eyes peeled for the other one, be good to get another local to the meets.

ive seen a trophy with a youngish guy driving it on lower earley way a few times

Clio V6 MK I, Megane DCi
It's not likely to be me, though I've been out twice in it this week (it only goes out in the dry) and I do head along headley road as I rather dislike the traffic on the Bader Way.

Perhaps we need a Woodley meet, somewhere nice like Woodley Shops, or the carpark at the Chequers ;)

Last edited:
does yours have "aye" or similar on the number plate? thats the one my mum spotted.

she said it was this week, about 7.30 in the morning.

be good to do a local meet, always a pleasure to see another vee.

Clio V6 MK I, Megane DCi
does yours have "aye" or similar on the number plate? thats the one my mum spotted.

she said it was this week, about 7.30 in the morning.

be good to do a local meet, always a pleasure to see another vee.

Aye, that'd be me.

Petrol Blue 182.
i was at 3tuns today, chris172 and jimboola, get down to the bracknell meet, ddouble, havent spotted this yet, you coming next bracknell meet?

Petrol Blue 182.
sold out for lost :( let down! lol, next one will be in a few weeks last one was awsome more of a turn out i think, lets get some more!

M2 Competition
It's not likely to be me, though I've been out twice in it this week (it only goes out in the dry) and I do head along headley road as I rather dislike the traffic on the Bader Way.

Perhaps we need a Woodley meet, somewhere nice like Woodley Shops, or the carpark at the Chequers ;)

Getting glassed by pikeys optional? ;)

Guessing you're over airfield way then mate? Lol quite a few of us in woodley/ earley now!

Petrol Blue 182.
how goods the car park in the airplane museum for a meet? if not you lot could all convoy down to the pizza meet

E36 M3. 182
Anybody pass through finchampstead???? My mums been driving my car and getting people waving at her!!!!! She doesnt know why though!!!!!!!

Clio V6 MK I, Megane DCi

Getting glassed by pikeys optional? ;)

Guessing you're over airfield way then mate? Lol quite a few of us in woodley/ earley now!

Aye, not so much a former airfied these days as a drag strip, as a consequence I'm the mobile roadblock V6 pootling at 30mph around the estate.

Of course suggesting a Woodley meet at either of those locations was a little flippant, but I can visualise a lovely picture of a line of Clios parked outside Just Tiles. There's always the rally stage toward the lands end pub with the inviting water splash, I mean ford, as an alternative ;)