ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Silver 'V' - Stourbridge

Rich..

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf
That'll be me :) The private plate will be gone soon, it belongs to the guy I bought the car from, we're waiting for paperwork to come back.

Not seen you before.. how local are you??
Hubby saw you today up Cementry road with a Blue 182 close behind you..
Oh nice car too...

Rich..

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf
I'm very local ;) I only got the car last weekend so thats probly why you've not seen me before :)

ok... what car you had before?? Are you enjoyin the 'V'?? Would love one..
Will look out for you.. i drive a silver 172.. private plate..

Rich..

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf
ok... what car you had before?? Are you enjoyin the 'V'?? Would love one..
Will look out for you.. i drive a silver 172.. private plate..

I've had allsorts but last car before the vee was a VW Beetle :eek: in my defence it was a turbo one :D

I'm loving the vee, you should get one :approve:

Rich..

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf
richard - dont suppose u were on dudley by pass friday night were u.

Yep that was me too :D I drove up there twice Friday night, first gave a mate a ride round the block, and then his daughter a bit later on, were you there when the accident happened? (someone got run over I think).

Hey Richard. you a popular guy., - already been spotted loads....... Had a VW Beetle years ago - great cars to see but not to drive.!!!! Would love a Vee, too much $$ tho.

Rich..

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf
My Beetle was great to drive, it was the newer type though not an old one, I know what you're saying about the vee's being too much $$ mine has totally skinted me out and then some, but fcuk it you only live once! :evil: