ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

silver phase1 172 cwmbran

Spotted you in discount, I was with my mate in the green fiesta.

Car looked tidy, sure I've seen it before.

Craig_B

ClioSport Club Member
  BG 182
Was me :)

Getting me tracking done I was, ready for a track day on Saturday. I can remember a green fezza pulling up and two guys having a look haha.

Yea I did ask one of the lads that worked there who's it was but they didn't know.

Ralph that's the one, it's got a few things done to it, pretty quick in all fairness.

Clio
I saw the green fezza coming out of discount yesterday, I've seen Craig's ph1 in sainsburys, how many of us are there around this way then? I only know of a few

Craig_B

ClioSport Club Member
  BG 182
My mate got an iceberg ph1, Weird coloured F1s on it. Like a bluey anthracite.

Mines Titanium

Clio 172 2001
I saw the green fezza coming out of discount yesterday, I've seen Craig's ph1 in sainsburys, how many of us are there around this way then? I only know of a few

Theres me turner and Kane from Risca way, one that I know of in Newport, we should arrange a mini meet down Newport or something :)