ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Silver Ph1 172, Silver 182 Camberley

White APE
Both on Portsmouth road near the roundabout above the M3. Ph1 was behind me as i joined the roundabout and turned off before me and the 182 was coming towards me as i left the roundabout.

Anyone?

Clio 172 FF
Wow 2 people down the road from me,
I am from frimley, keep an eye out, 51 plate 172FF

tom

White APE
Nope, thats wasnt me Ryan. although i am often down there putting heat into my tyres :D

Clio 172 FF
My minds gone blank :dapprove: racking my brain to try and remember.

Wow 2 people down the road from me,
I am from frimley, keep an eye out, 51 plate 172FF

tom

Tom, where abouts in Frim are you? i keep seeing a silver 172 around, have flashed it in the past but got no response. You near green farm road?

I live near tomlinscote school, just off farm road.

I have seen a few 02 plate silver cars around the area, keep an eye out, i have got a red 51 plate.

White APE
My minds gone blank :dapprove: racking my brain to try and remember.

Tom, where abouts in Frim are you? i keep seeing a silver 172 around, have flashed it in the past but got no response. You near green farm road?

I live near tomlinscote school, just off farm road.

I have seen a few 02 plate silver cars around the area, keep an eye out, i have got a red 51 plate.

Ahhh i know where you mean. I will keep an eye out for you, been through there twice today actually. Mines a 54plate Titanium 182

Nope, thats wasnt me Ryan. although i am often down there putting heat into my tyres :D

we'll have to go for a run there, my car is animal in the bends there!!

HAHA yea, very rare to not see a car in the bushes down there though! I often enter by frim green, head down the bends, just after you go past the park on you right turn right up stanley hill road then at the end turn right and go all the way down to the barracks and out by Potters in Mychett.