ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Silver Mrk2 172 - Milton Keynes

Bubbles

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW I4 M50

Spotted this afternoon at 13:50 at the A5 roundabout (next to the karting track)

Spotted a cliosport sticker in your back window.

Iceberg 172

I think that were me, did it have a aftermarket exhaust?

...and thanks for the compliment Lewy!!

Bubbles

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW I4 M50

Haha, i couldnt see the back as you were pulling onto the roundabout and i was already going around it :(

I wasnt in the 182, otherwise you would of seen me!

clio 172 MKII

no - it was me (besides youre an ugly b**stard!)

I think you were spotted in super chips buckingham the other day though Leeroy

Iceberg 172

Ha ha, ya cheeky sh**e!! I was around there on sunday though.

And i presume i was spotted by the yellow 182 driver who i suppose works there! I shall check, cheers Lewy.

Iceberg 172

Ive seen you on the A421 a couple of times (but i was in my mums VTR) I wanted to ask someone there if you rolling road cars but i thought as you were in different premises, you might not have the facilities to do it. The car shifts though.....

I do love the liquid yellow though.

Iceberg 172

Oh yeah.....and when did you put a club sticker in your back window Lewy? I must be blind cos i never saw the ones you had in your rear three quater windows for ages!

Bubbles

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW I4 M50

Youve seen me about!?

And the cliosport sticker was on the drivers side rear window.. not the back window.... sorry, my bad, should of explained that the first time

clio 172 MKII

Then it is I - you in a yellow 182 then?

bletchely las?

sorry leeroy - if you wanna talk about it..... LOL!

Bubbles

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW I4 M50

I own a Yellow 182, but i wasnt in it at the time of the spotting.. And no i dont live in Bletchely hehe

Silver Fabia vRS

Quote: Originally posted by LEWY on 27 July 2005

then I have seen you about....

true mine are in the rear quarter windows not the back
It may be me you have seen around MK as Im there most of my free time and driving to and from work.