ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

silver mk2ph1 172 scotlandwell

Leon FR ST
Saw you coming through about 9.00 on friday night had come from kinesswood direction.had CAF on the left hand fog light.
Saw it had a cliosport sticker in the back window.
Was walking ma girlfiends dogs when i saw it,sounded sweet

G

Clio 182
Saw you coming through about 9.00 on friday night had come from kinesswood direction.had CAF on the left hand fog light.
Saw it had a cliosport sticker in the back window.
Was walking ma girlfiends dogs when i saw it,sounded sweet

G

Prob the bloke - x plate ?

Dx

Leon FR ST
yeah an x plate
Girlfriend thought it was nice aswell so wont need to convince her when i can affor to insure it lol!
G

RX7, 172, mini & van
that will be me then, think a mind 2 ppl walking dogs coz put ma foot down haha..

where you live and drive??? am live accross from findatie farm the big blue silo...

Leon FR ST
Yep i was admiring it, then u put ur foot down...girlfriend said that u must have known i was looking at it.
I stay on a farm just outside milnathort on the st andrews road.
If bored i will go for a drive round the loch lol... most of the time my car is spent outside the toll - i work to hard haha...
G

RX7, 172, mini & van
haha she was right haha..

aww the toll a some times pop in there for a quick 1, cani beat flying round the loch eh

also got a classic mini with number 5 on the side..

clio not so good now some stupid cow slamed in to side of me yday on ma way up to perth on the mway so car off the rd now.. gutted as was getting ready to sell it, least have soem new paint when sell it now haha..

Leon FR ST
Aye was going to ask if that was urs or not-thats pritty neat aswell.

Am the barman thats usually working in there or if am lucky i get to do the chefin so it gets me away from the punters lol.

Not so gd hope u manage to get it all fixed up and good to sell.