ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Silver Mk2 Vee

406 passion wagon..

Pulled into Petrol station opposite Winersh Showcase cinema (Rover/MG garage) and there is a lush looking silver mk2 V6.

Slowly drove by him, drooling.. Found the tyre air despensor, got out and he was sat waiting behing me.

Couldnt stop looking at it, anyone else have the same problem?

Anyhow pumped up the one tyre and looked towards the driver and nodded.... not a thing!

He ended up following me round and went in to the car wash!

Who here with a V6 take it through the car wash??? My 172 was always handwashed by previous owner and now me! Sad to see him not handwashing it, I may have asked to help :oops:

Karl

E91 M Sport

Quote: Originally posted by Karl3158 on 13 April 2005

Couldnt stop looking at it, anyone else have the same problem?
All the time - Im regularly tripping over kerbs whilst looking back at it.

Never use car washes..................and the only surprise is that you didnt do what EVERYONE ELSE does and that is go over and ask the usual 20 questions.................the best one being "whats under the bonnet" :D

Cya Stu

PS course the answer is...................NOTHING :D

PPS Im 21 tomorow........just thought Id drop that one in AGAIN :D

[Edited by stusV6 on 13 April 2005 at 8:25pm]

406 passion wagon..

Quote: Originally posted by stusV6 on 13 April 2005

Never use car washes..................and the only surprise is that you didnt do what EVERYONE ELSE does and that is go over and ask the usual 20 questions.................the best one being "whats under the bonnet" :D

Cya Stu

PS course the answer is...................NOTHING :D

PPS Im 21 tomorow........just thought Id drop that one in AGAIN :D

[Edited by stusV6 on 13 April 2005 at 8:25pm]
Lucky lucky guy! Your insurance mad on it?

I love washing my car, hate the thought of anyone else doing it, let alone a car wash!

Hope you have a good Birthday Mate.

Karl

Quote: Originally posted by Karl3158 on 14 April 2005

Quote: Originally posted by stusV6 on 13 April 2005
Lucky lucky guy! Your insurance mad on it?

Hope you have a good Birthday Mate.

Karl

Yeah Karl insurance on the Vee at the mo is mad.............but thats about to change.................and worth EVERY penny :D

Also had a good birthday.........thanks for asking :cool:

Cya Stu