ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Silver mk1 172, Bridgnorth

ph2 172
I live in Telford but go to Bridgnorth quite regularly.

If I remeber correctly yeh it was pretty low with standard 15" 172 wheels. Think there may have been a lady in the passenger seat.

Yea it was me. I was picking my girlfriend up from work.

Glad you liked it but I may be changing the exhaust as I think its too boomy and loud.

ph2 172
ChrisK 172 said:
Yea it was me. I was picking my girlfriend up from work.

Glad you liked it but I may be changing the exhaust as I think its too boomy and loud.

No mate leave it as it it lol, it sounds nice imo especially with the echo you get down Listley Street

Do you still have the phase 1?

only askin because i bought a silver phase 1 with a boomin exhaust which was registered in Telford before i had it (bought it in Autoworld, Willenhall)

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
Arg there is loads of shropshire peole in this thread! Didn't know about you guys :)

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
Live in a little village about 5 miles from Wem i'm mainl in Shrewsbury, work in telford, (well used to) saw a cup a while back in bridgenorth when that mountain biking thing was on.

thread from the dead.

No longer have the beast, jon (thejesus) has it now - although he drives it like a girl!

I'm from Bridgnorth and have a cup now.