ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Silver bullet colour

Clio 172 cup
Hey guys I've sprayed by side bullets black, but I want to spray them back to silver again, does anyone know the paint code for silver?

I'm not sure if there's a paint code as such for the silver, certainly not for the 172 style chrome finish ones. If you wanted to replicated that finish, Mipa Microm (lightly) over a fine grain silver will be close.

The 182 Style ones are 205-110 Anthracite I believe, a suitable silver would probably be iceberg or titanium silver if you didn't want to go with the chrome effect.

**If you painted over the chrome style ones on your 172, with rattle can paint (i.e Not 2K), why not just wipe them off with thinners? (don't soak them, just a micro fibre cloth soaked and a bit of patience)**

Clio 182 Cup
I'm not sure if there's a paint code as such for the silver, certainly not for the 172 style chrome finish ones. If you wanted to replicated that finish, Mipa Microm (lightly) over a fine grain silver will be close.

The 182 Style ones are 205-110 Anthracite I believe, a suitable silver would probably be iceberg or titanium silver if you didn't want to go with the chrome effect.

**If you painted over the chrome style ones on your 172, with rattle can paint (i.e Not 2K), why not just wipe them off with thinners? (don't soak them, just a micro fibre cloth soaked and a bit of patience)**
I thought 205-110 anthracite was the dark metallic grey paint used on wheels for 182 cup models like mine. My bullets aren't that colour they are plain silver.