ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Silver bulbs...... ?

Howdy folks, I am looking at buying these silver bulbs... LINK

Can you tell me what ones I need... 7 o'clock or 6 o'clock pin position? for both front and back indicator bulbs

Cheers :coffee:

Audi TT 3.2 V6
7 oclock (offset)

tbh though mate you get what you pay for...youd be better buying silvatecs or silvervisions than cheap unbranded ones. i personally have silvatecs, think theyre great. only cost £10 inc postage

russ9898 said:
7 oclock (offset)

tbh though mate you get what you pay for...youd be better buying silvatecs or silvervisions than cheap unbranded ones. i personally have silvatecs, think theyre great. only cost £10 inc postage

Cheers mate, where can I get these?

Audi TT 3.2 V6
  RenaultSport clio 182
i think you need to get some philips silver vision for the front py21w think there are some on ebay from £10-£15

I seem to remember... the silvervisions still can look a bit orange even tho they are silver coated, think I'll go with the silvatechs.. cheers.

Zonda said:
Howdy folks, I am looking at buying these silver bulbs... LINK

Can you tell me what ones I need... 7 o'clock or 6 o'clock pin position? for both front and back indicator bulbs

Cheers :coffee:

yep the offset ones .

M2 Competition
Dead easy to fit, got mine from k-tec, have been on this car and my last car, and had no problems! Still very much silver.

05 clio dynamique 1.4 16v
just bought some cheap chrome indicator bulbs from motor factors and they were rubbish could just about see them flashing orange and managed to wipe the silver of the one with my tshirt so off to halfords now to get some silvatech ones