ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Silver and stripped- carphone warehouse Hamilton

A-Class AMG-Sport
Seen a tidy little example yesterday outside Carphone warehouse in Hamilton yesterday. Looks a lot like what I'd like to do to mine. Just need to find the time.

RS200, LY182, 172cup
Sounds like my mate yumen
IMAG0698.jpg

A-Class AMG-Sport
Looks about right. I wanted to do a nosey and have a good look inside but thought that might be a bit odd.

Does he work there?

Shedder
Alright lads. Yeah that would of been me. I work at Carphone Warehouse in hamilton.
Feel free to come for a nosey scaramac before it gets took off the road. Im selling the cage and possible seats and runners etc soon if interested.

A-Class AMG-Sport
Sorted for those things mate. Just need time to get stuff fitted. What else will you be getting rid of? I have a full cup interior if I can help you out.

A-Class AMG-Sport
How much are you looking for? I can provide the standard exhaust if we you're putting it to standard