ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Silver 182 Oulton Park

182 ff with cup pack's
Saw a Silver 182 with Black pro races on it stripped and with buckets i was walking back to the pits and your drove past me.

a thirsty one
Today at the motorbike track day? I was there in my artic blue I saw a black 182 with stripes, black alloys and tints.

182 ff with cup pack's
lol yeah it seams that way im off tuesdays so always bob down for a look only went this week because i knew a few moto gp riders were going to be there plus keith flint. Mullen thats it i knew who it was but could'nt remember the name

Merc A class
lol yeah it seams that way im off tuesdays so always bob down for a look only went this week because i knew a few moto gp riders were going to be there plus keith flint. Mullen thats it i knew who it was but could'nt remember the name

Do you have a list of whats going on what days? i always have to ring up as im not always sure.

DCi 100
I got a link on the msv website bookmarked which lists fair few trackdays on my pc will send some time. Going down on Monday (British gt) and wed (trackday) if your free?

a thirsty one
I park out of the way and spent a chunk of the time sunbathing far side where a few riders fell off. Picnic northern style, scotch egg and kit kat.

Riad Google UK trackdays its best to check each website as they only list there own, some list a few other companies as well but worth checking the main ones.

Msv
Easytrack
Focused events
Bookatrack

Titanium 182 & 306 Diesel
Yer was me popped up there for a bit! didn't know it was motor bikes till I got there tho:dapprove: