ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Silver 182 kirkstall Leeds

172 Cup
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1457572981.357014.jpg

Parked straight across from me near frankie & bennys [emoji5]

Cio 172 Cup,Porsche
Aha so that is your Cup with the white wheels! I see it quite often when walking in that leisure park, as I own Thoroughbred Covers just around the corner on Kirkstall Rd. I have a 172 Cup on Turinis but don't often bring it to work.

Brookie.

ClioSport Club Member
Aha so that is your Cup with the white wheels! I see it quite often when walking in that leisure park, as I own Thoroughbred Covers just around the corner on Kirkstall Rd. I have a 172 Cup on Turinis but don't often bring it to work.

Interesting! I know the shop - next to Woodrup's. I live 5 minutes away in Kirkstall!

172 Cup

Yeah :) work at the virgin active so there most days!

I have seen a couple of 1*2's in the area but haven't seen any other cups