ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Silver 182 dalgety bay asda A10 ***

Craig.M

ClioSport Club Member
  Valver, Octavia vRS
Seen at 1735 parked up at the side of asda. Spotted the cliosport sticker in the rear window. Im guessing its a private reg too.

Craig

Ah right cool, yeah been to any track days or meets as would feel weird just rocking up not knowing anybody. I didn't get a proper look at your car but looked good, love that blue.

renault clio 182
Ah right cool, yeah been to any track days or meets as would feel weird just rocking up not knowing anybody. I didn't get a proper look at your car but looked good, love that blue.

Yeah been too a few like there a good laugh as Wayne says everyone is friendly and you won't know anyone till you go that's how I got too know everyone lad, cheers do my best too keep it clean me too best colour for a clio ;) lol

Yeah been too a few like there a good laugh as Wayne says everyone is friendly and you won't know anyone till you go that's how I got too know everyone lad, cheers do my best too keep it clean me too best colour for a clio ;) lol

Oh that could cause a heated debate that 1 lol. Yeah might try get to some CS meets.

renault clio 182
Yes but I'm bias tho ;) plus couldn't find a LY when I was looking at clios either way best two colours but only IMO

Craig.M

ClioSport Club Member
  Valver, Octavia vRS
Well at least I who owns it. Lol
Was pretty nice.
Hope to see around then. Maybe at track days.