ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

silver 172 had a go . saturday . worksop dual carrageway ?

monaco blue 172 ..
as title , went past a silver 172. who decided to follow me lol ..... was interesting ?
around 3 ish

monaco blue 172 ..
see you quiet often driving round . i was on my way to do some xmas shopping when i saw you coming onto roundabout (littlecheff). did ya try overtaking that bmw or whatever it was ?on way back into worksop?

2002 172 clio
i dont see many clio sports round here. no, didnt try to overtake that merc cl600, my friend in the passenger seat was bit scared by that point. did you see the ferrari 360 as you drove back into worksop?

monaco blue 172 ..
lol yeah saw the ferrari looked nice was going silly speed after the merc cos thought you were behind me ......

monaco blue 172 ..
was gonna say if weather holds out ,gonna go for a drive later but looks like its gonna pees it down ?

monaco blue 172 ..
got my daughter that weekend so cant make it . is it on a saturday?. if it was sunday id be ok...

2002 172 clio
saturday morning/afternoon. when the weather gets better we'll sort out a drive out/mini meet or something.

monaco blue 172 ..
saturday morning/afternoon. when the weather gets better we'll sort out a drive out/mini meet or something.
yeah mate that sounds great ...... ill add yous to my buddy list lol.
went on some good meets this year there some good southyorkshire vids we went on , on here somewhere . got them on my pc.

2002 172 clio
Got alot of mates that live in kiveton, dinnington, anston. they all seem to be obsessed with jap cars!lol thers a few nice clio's about tho

Last edited:
  monaco blue 172 ..
dont go through dinnington much now ... i used to work at plaxtons the bus and coach place at crossroads

monaco blue 172 ..
Got alot of mates that live in kiveton, dinnington, anston. they all seem to be obsessed with jap cars!lol thers a few nice clio's about tho
ya know anyone called john roebuck? dunno if he still lives in anston .

monaco blue 172 ..
not far behind me then ... 31 . ya might know someone called dale w he's about that age ?