ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Silver 172 CN53 MZL

recaro'd arctic 182
spotted this morning going from huddersfield towards mirfield at around 8:00 am. i was in front of you in the white renault traffic van that pulled over to let you past.
;)

realnumber 1

ClioSport Club Member
Cool i'll try to remember next time I see some strange bloke in a van beeping at me on a sleepy Monday morning lol;).
Your probs better heading up over the B6118 at Cooper Bridge if your going to Barnsley though;)

recaro'd arctic 182
Cool i'll try to remember next time I see some strange bloke in a van beeping at me on a sleepy Monday morning lol;).
Your probs better heading up over the B6118 at Cooper Bridge if your going to Barnsley though;)

lol. i just follow my sat nav. got a quic pic but we was moving so don't moan about the quality. it was just before the total garage and the range rover dealer, i turned off towards mama's and papa's.

SNC00064.gif

realnumber 1

ClioSport Club Member
Ah right your sat nav is taking you on the above road then (very good road when clear lol). It's coming back to me now. I remember you pulling over further back on Bradley road. Was thinking you saw me further towards Mirfield before.
Oh and lol at the photographic evidence, thats dedication for ya;).