ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Silvatechs fitted - good look, bad light? :(

2008 Albi 197
So, I fitted my silver indicator bulbs today and was very impressed with the difference they make to the light clusters.

However, when I tested them out, they are really dim compared with the standard orange bulbs, so much so that I don't think they would be safe to use in the day:

Standard:
[youtube]XVDP7nHoYwQ[/youtube]

Silvatechs:
[youtube]W1UzrCdTyeY[/youtube]

Would I have a better result buying branded ones like phillips or is this just something you have to live with whatever the make?

RB 182
Mate of mine faulted his MOT with his SilverTech bulbs (not orange enough apparently) but I've never had a problem with the branded ones.

2008 Albi 197
Cheers for the replies!

Looks like I'll go for the Phillips then, I was going to originally but saw these for cheaper. Some people may think they're fine - personally I don't, but if anyones interested in taking them off my hands, PM me! I have 3 packs of 2