ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Silvatec Bulbs

Black 172
Just about to buy some silvatec bulbs from K Tec racing, it gives me two options offset pin and straight pin?? which ones will fit my 03 plate 172 ?

Thanks

MK2 Clio V6 255
Have a gander on ebay.

Theres a few on there quite cheap too.;)

Also a few sets of silvervision ones too

Last edited:
  Black 172
do i need the offset pin? i am just looking on there now £8.99 !! i was just about to pay £19 from K Tec

MK2 Clio V6 255
Not sure.

I think for the indicators its just normal pin.

Seem to be fairly cheap on there.

Even cheaper http://search.ebay.co.uk/search/search.dll?sofocus=bs&sbrftog=1&from=R10&catref=C6&satitle=silvatec+bulbs&sacat=-1%26catref%3DC6&bs=Search&fsop=1%26fsoo%3D1&coaction=compare&copagenum=1&coentrypage=search&sargn=-1%26saslc%3D3&sadis=200&fpos=SN77UP&ga10244=10425&ftrt=1&ftrv=1&saprclo=&saprchi=

Any chance you can let me know what there like if you get them.

Thinking about getting some myself.

Cheers

Dennis:approve:

Black 172
Got my bulbs this week from Ebay, they look great ! really pleased with them they were dirt cheap aswell wasnt sure at first whether to get them or not as they were only £6.00. I just dont see the point in paying like £15 for some bulbs! i am really impressed with these and the look is better. I will take some pics when i get the chance

Fiesta Zetec S TDCi
I got ones from http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=8039994881&ssPageName=MERC_VIC_ReBay_Pr4_PcY_BIN_IT

This is them :)

IMG_0987.gif

BMW Z4 3.0i
I would never normally recommend halfords for anything apart from getting ripped off. But I did get some silver indicator bulbs from Halfords for a few pounds. They looked silver, no orange at all and they flashed orange, not some funny white colour or similar. I would definitely recommend them. I don't think I paid more than £5 for a pair of side repeater bulbs.

Monaco Blue Mk2
Can I put silvervisions on my 1.4sport? If so, offset or straight pin?

The car has the double optic headlights like on the 172 mk2 ph1